Vancouver is a popular travel destination, so there are already many accommodation options available. From hotels with stunning views, to cozy and compact Air BnB’s there is something for everyone. Check out Expedia for deals on hotels and flights to Vancouver.
- Granville Island Hotel, a sponsor of Vancouver TheatreSports, and one of the most convenient accommodations as they are just steps away from Vancouver TheatreSports – 604-683-7373, toll-free 1-800-663-1840
- Holiday Inn Vancouver Centre (Broadway) – 604-879-0511, toll-free 1-877-660-8550
- Park Inn and Suites – 604-872-8661, toll-free 1-800-285-9260
- Meridian at 910 Beach – 604-609-5100
- Howard Johnson – 604-688-8701, toll-free 1-800-221-5801
- Best Western Plus Chateau Granville Hotel & Suites – 604-669-7070, toll-free 1-800-780-7234
- Ramada – 604-901-4933, toll-free 1-800-854-9517
- Sandman Suites Vancouver (Davie) – 604-681-7263, toll-free 1-800-SANDMAN
- Sunset Inn and Suites – 604-688-2474, toll-free 1-800-786-1997
- The Burrard Hotel – 604-681-2331, toll-free 1-800-663-0366
Airbnb is a popular and cost effective accommodation option, with many locations near Granville Island, public transit, and amenities. Sign up and book ahead of time to secure cost effective rates and accessible locations.
- Hi Hostels – Hi Hostels has many options for groups and individuals, along with many perks and discounts for their guests. They have three convenient locations in Vancouver.
- YWCA Hotel – 604-895-5830
- Clair Vancouver –604-684-3713
- Samesun Backpacker Hostel – 604-682-8226
- Cambie Hostels – Cambie Hostels are very popular and accessible, and known to attract a younger crowd.
- Cambie Hostel Downtown – 515 Seymour Street, 604-684-7757
VRBO is similar to Airbnb, and has many options for renting different properties around Vancouver. Sign up and book ahead of time to secure cost effective rates and accessible locations.
For more options, check out Tourism Vancouver’s list of places to stay.