Here at Vancouver TheatreSports, for over 15 years we’ve designed fun, entertaining team experiences for students inspiring collaboration, communication, confidence and creativity.
We’ve been fortunate to work with hundreds of public and independent schools throughout BC. And now we’ve introduced Zoom Team Building Ideas for Your Class.
(We also work with corporations across Canada helping them build stronger, more productive teams through our corporate team building workshops).
Zoom Team Building Ideas for Your Class
With the current environment, our sessions have become particularly impactful, as we all navigate social distancing and communicating via virtual platforms. Through customizing our activities to Zoom and other virtual platforms, we deliver a team building experience that connects classmates in a unique way, creating shared laughter and fun memories that become a part of your class story.
The Virtual Session
These team experiences bring classmates together while focusing on:
– techniques and strategies that inspire the collaborative mindset
– the world of improv is based on effective communication. We look at the tools improvisers use to become effective communicators (including active listening)
– techniques to unleash creativity for the class as a group, as well as individually
– we show students the power of embracing the unpredictable
– the acceptance of ideas and adding to each other’s ideas and the role this plays in creativity and innovation
– thinking “outside the box”
– creating a setting where classmates actively look for ways to support each other
It’s important to note that our sessions are always done in a comfortable, safe setting (no student needs to be concerned about being singled out, or put on the spot in front of classmates – these are all very collaborative sessions)
Please contact Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on our customized Virtual Team Building for Your Class