Looking for a unique team building activity in Whistler?
Whether you’re group is looking for a fun team building activity in Whistler, that connects the group, creates a lot of shared laughter and lasting bonding, or you’d like to have a fun experience as a team while focusing on themes such as:
– unleashing your team’s creativity and innovation (and Creativity for Managers workshops)
– how to be a more collaborative group
– creating a more empathetic team (empathy in the workplace workshops)
– how to become better storytellers (Storytelling and Presentation Skills workshops)
– managing change and embracing the unpredictable as a team
– being a more inclusive workplace and team (diversity and inclusion workshops)
Here at Vancouver TheatreSports we can design a memorable team building activity for your group.
If you’re visiting Whistler for a conference, a company off-site, a corporate retreat, or you’re a Whistler-based organization, we can work with your schedule and event.
We’ve had the opportunity to work with organizations throughout North America, building stronger teams and creating a more collaborative, creative, agile and supportive group. From the corporate sector, to non-profits, to government agencies and educational institutions.
We work with teams from organizations in a variety of sectors, including recently Microsoft, Amazon, Telus, Expedia, Fairmont, Hootsuite, UBC, Rogers, lululemon, BCAA, City of Vancouver and many others.
This is team building that combines a lot of laughter and a memorable shared experience, with real takeaways your group will embrace and immediately apply. The experience will become a part of your team’s story, creating a collaborative and creative session that produces a more productive, connected team.
If you’re located in Vancouver, of visiting Vancouver, we are located in Vancouver in our space on beautiful Granville Island. We can host you here or come to your space. Connect to find out more. Team Building in Vancouver
Reach out to Jeff for more info: