Vancouver, BC – We’ve been designing Pro D workshops for teachers throughout the Lower Mainland for over a decade now.
We’ll customize the session specifically to your group and vision, but for many of our Pro D day workshops we’ve focused on the areas of:
– increasing collaboration and communication amongst staff
– creating an environment where colleagues actively look for ways to support each other
– strategies for managing a healthy work-life balance
– techniques that foster creativity and innovation both in the classroom and staffroom
– how to handle change and being more agile
– the acceptance of ideas and adding to each other’s ideas
– new approaches to problem-solving
– building on mistakes
– empathy in the classroom
– presentation skills for teachers
“The sessions were fantastic and resonated with staff. There were some great practical lessons from an improv perspective that crosses many disciplines.”
Our sessions always produce a lot of shared laughter as a group, adding a strong team building component, while also providing real takeaways that can be immediately applied in your professional (and personal) lives.
“The team loved it! Through all the laughter we shared together, there were many tips and techniques that will help us approach how we work together, how we interact with students and with parents as well. Thanks!”
It’s important to note that this is not a comedy-focused workshop. We understand there can be a bit of anxiety for some participants when they hear they’ll be working with an improv organization for a Pro D day activity. But at no time will anyone be singled out and asked to perform, or “be funny”. Our session are always done in a very comfortable, safe setting.
(You can also check out our Team Building Workshops, as well as our Team Building for Teachers, which is a popular way to kick-off a new school terms, bringing the staff together as you prepare for the upcoming year).
Contact Jeff at email@example.com to learn more about our Pro D workshops and how we can custom design one for your staff.