Vancouver, BC – Becoming a better presenter and storyteller is easier than you think. Our Presentation Skills Workshops are designed to make you a more confident, relaxed and engaging presenter – and you and your team will have a lot of fun in the process of learning these skills.
Through our Presentation Skills Workshops we work with teams from a wide range of sectors, including sales teams, groups of managers, young leaders, educators, grad students preparing to embark on their careers, lawyers, software engineers, real estate agents and spokespeople for both public and private companies.
Using what we refer to as the “Improv Mindset” as the foundation, not only will you learn to be a better presenter, but the workshop will help in all areas of your life and career. You’ll be more comfortable thinking on your feet, embracing the unpredictable, being an active listener and creating authentic interactions.
Whether it’s casually addressing your team, presenting to an audience of one, or to hundreds, our improv-based Presentation Skills Workshops are designed to teach you:
– how to tell your story
– techniques to engage and connect with your audience
– how to use our “Improv Mindset” when presenting
– how to express your ideas clearly and confidently
– being comfortable going off-script and thinking on your feet
– quickly winning over an audience
– creating authentic interactions
– becoming more self-aware and less inhibited
– developing rapport
– handling the unexpected with grace
– turning mistakes into “wins”
– how to be aware of your voice and body language
– the power of being in the moment
Contact Jeff at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more about our workshops (we also offer a very popular Team Building session here in the Vancouver and Lower Mainland – you can read more about it – Team Building in Vancouver)
These are unique workshops always done in a comfortable, safe setting (you don’t need to worry about being “put on the spot”)
As an improv organization that has entertained audiences for close to 40 years, as well as worked with organizations and individuals across Canada in the areas of presentations skills, public speaking and communication, we’ve developed a groundbreaking approach to using the principles of improv.
Reach out and Jeff will be glad to provide more details: email@example.com