Tickets can be purchased:
- Online at tickets.vtsl.com. Tickets are available online, up to 90 minutes prior to the show start time.
Please note: plastic Gift Cards and Ticket Vouchers are only redeemable in person at the Box Office. Unfortunately they cannot be redeemed online.
- In person at our Box Office during box office hours – Tuesday to Sunday after 6:00 pm.
- Groups of 12 or more see our Group Ticketing information here. Our online Group Booking Form can be found here.
Please note: to qualify for the group booking rate, bookings must be confirmed a minimum of 48 hours in advance.
The best way to check availability is to go to tickets.vtsl.com - the availability of all of our upcoming shows is posted there.
You can call our administrative office during regular business hours (M-F 9:30 am – 5:00 pm) at 604.738.7013.
If you are calling in the evening after 5:00 pm you can try calling the Box Office at 604.738.7013 ext 31.
Please note: The box office can be busy during show times, and may not be able to answer your call immediately. If that is the case, please leave a message and we’ll be sure to return your call within 48 hours.
We operate under reserved seating. You could purchase your additional tickets online at tickets.vtsl.com. If you select the same section that your previous tickets are in, the system will provide you with the best available seating. Alternatively you could try to buy your additional tickets at our box office. We will do our best to help you get your friends seated as close to you as possible.
Please note: tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- Gift Certificates – can now be used to book tickets online. Please refer to your redemption letter which contains instructions as well as your certificate number and online security code. If you have not yet received these please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
- Gift Cards (plastic cards) – Unfortunately Gift Cards cannot be used for online purchases. Please call 604.738.7013 ext 21 a minimum of 48 hours prior to book your seats. You may also redeem your Gift Card in person at the Box Office Wednesday through Sunday from 6:00 pm.
- Ticket Vouchers – Ticket Vouchers can only be redeemed in person at our Box Office which is open Wednesday through Sunday from 6:00 pm. Unfortunately Ticket Vouchers cannot be used for online purchases.
- Coupon – Please refer to the details of your coupon offer to see if it is redeemable online or in-person only.
We are wheelchair accessible and would be happy to assist you with seating.
Please Note: as accessible seating is limited, please contact us a minimum of 24 hours in advance to ensure that seats are available by contacting email@example.com
Call 604.738.7013 ext 31
Visit the Box Office (Tue – Sun from 6:00 pm) at 1502 Duranleau Street on Granville Island to book your tickets.
Please bring with you a piece of government issued photo ID. If you are picking up Student Tickets you will need to have your student ID with you as well.
Will Call: please print off your booking confirmation (this was emailed to you at time of booking on-line) and present it (either as a hard-copy print off or on your mobile device) to the Box Office any time after 6:00 pm. on the night of your show and we’ll have your tickets ready for you.
If you’ve already purchased your tickets, we recommend arriving at least 30 minutes prior to the show start time. This will give you enough time to claim your tickets at Will Call, visit the Neil Macrae Bar & Lounge for a drink and find your seats.
Performances start promptly at the time indicated on your ticket. Due to the nature of Improv, we unfortunately cannot seat Latecomers as it is too disruptive to the audience and cast. If the show has an Intermission, Latecomers can be seated at that time at the discretion of the Front of House Staff.
Please Note: 60-minute shows do not have an intermission.
All ticket sales are final and unfortunately, we are not able to offer refunds. However we recommend that you don’t let your tickets go to waste. You can pass on your booking confirmation to a friend, and as long as they have that document (either printed or shown on their mobile device) they will be able to claim your tickets. Alternatively, there is a non-profit organization called Kids Up Front that takes tickets you aren’t able to use to give to children and their families. Please see kidsupfrontvancouver.com for more information.