Rent The Improv Centre for your next meeting, presentation, reception, fundraiser or staged event. Featuring a 186 seat theatre with a mixture of traditional theatre seating and cabaret style tables and chairs brings intimacy and flexibility together in one room. Our fully-licensed Neil Macrae Bar and Lounge is also available for bookings, with stunning views overlooking the Granville Island Marina.
Daytime Rental Rates – please inquire for evening rates.
|Venue||Capacity||4 hr rate (before 6pm)||8 hr rate (before 6pm)||Additional Hours or Portion there of|
|Lounge & Patio||28 seated, 65 standing||$300||$400||$150|
|Theatre, Lounge & Patio||251 total||$700||$1,100||$150|
• Includes facility fee based on meeting, conference (additional fees apply for a public performance)
• Rates do not include public show or access to the green room, dressing room, box office, or bar service
• Includes House Technician and Audience Service Manager (additional staff may be required)
• Includes one hour of meeting time, prior to your event to discuss tech requirements and event needs
• Insurance is required for all rentals
- Raised stage
- Fixed projector and screen
- Professional theatre fixed rig lighting
- Professional theatre sound system
– Wireless hand held **additional external equipment may be required
Neil Macrae Bar & Lounge
- A full service licensed bar
- High top Tables
- Leather bar stools
- A covered waterfront patio with outdoor flexible seating.
- Dimmable lighting
- Sound system
- Off-site catering can be arranged by renter (Catering Charge)
- 186 seat capacity
– 48 cabaret style tables & chairs
– 18 Banquet bench seats (with bar rail)
– 120 Traditional Theatre seats (with cup holders)
Neil Macrae Bar Rates
- The Vancouver TheatreSports™ League reserves the right to control the sale or distribution of refreshments.
- We welcome beverages to be consumed in the Theatre.
- Bar service is provided at the request of the renter
- The cost for Bar Service is:
– 4 hour rental is $200, which is waived if/when bar sales exceed $400 (in gross sales, includingTaxes).
A unique fundraising program designed as a simple way to organize an event to raise funds for school groups, charity organizations, sports teams, and the like. Vancouver TheatreSports™ will provide you with a pre-packaged event – all you have to do is sell the pre-printed tickets at your chosen price point.